Social Enterprise Scotland Exchange Marketplace 2017 is a new national, trade fair, providing an excellent networking and learning opportunity for social enterprises and their supporters.
The event will provide a unique opportunity to meet and trade, build new partnerships and exchange knowledge, plus learn from a range of exciting keynote and workshop speakers.
Who should attend:
- Social enterprises (Companies, CICs, Social Housing Providers, Credit Unions, Social Firms, Co-operatives etc.)
- Enterprising charities
- Aspiring social enterprises
- Private sector supporters big and small
- Local government and public sector
Benefits of Attending.
- All attendees will receive:
- Tea, coffee, treats and refreshments throughout conference and a tasty, locally sourced packed lunch bag.
- Water available throughout venue
- Full conference materials
- Access to exciting, ground-breaking conference sessions, debates & speakers
- Access to download sessions post conference
- Free wifi
- Unrivalled networking opportunities and ways to make your mark!